Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy September!

Wu Yi made it through an entire week of school, all by herself!  She made some new friends, was very excited to tell me about pictures she had colored, games she had played, and being able to sing and dance.  She mastered the big slide, and the monkey bars.  She did her best on all assignments.  The faculty at her school are asounded at the transformation which took place over the summer.  I am so relieved!  And so proud!

We are still enjoying a beautiful summer, with temps in the 90's.  I had a wonderful, and much needed, four days of "vacation" with time to myself everyday from 9-3:30!  Back to reality on Monday.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that Wu Yi had a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She certainly looks like a happy girl :) Glad everything is going well!

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jolene,

    Thrilled to read that her first week at school went so well - for her and you! I think I'll have to borrow the idea of sharing chocolate to use with my daughter.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just showed Eva all the pictures on your website. She loves it!

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete